Bring Kingdom Business Leaders to Your Church
Share Kingdom Business Leaders with your church leadership! Please know that implementing Kingdom Business Leaders may not be the right fit or timing for every church. We often have a waiting list as well. We ask that you please pray for and honor your leadership in the process, but the first step is letting them know!
Kingdom Business Leaders has not just changed my business, but my entire life in a powerful way.
– A.M., KBL Group Member
How the Program Benefits Business Leaders:
By getting involved in a Kingdom Business Leaders program at your church, you will:
- Receive high level business training from top Christian business leaders
- Learn what the Bible has to say about business and develop a closer walk with God
- Develop skill sets to accelerate and increase their success and influence in the business world
- Be a part of a safe, confidential environment for like-minded business leaders to build authentic peer relationships
- Receive candid feedback on your personal, professional, and spiritual challenges by mature Christian business leaders
Accelerate Your Success and Influence
As a Christian leader in the marketplace, you have a unique calling on your life. You also face unique challenges—balancing financial success with faith and family. This is why we built Kingdom Business Leaders—to accelerate the success and influence of Christian business leaders.
We partner with local churches to provide events, groups, training programs, and resources, all equipping business leaders to have a strong relationship with God and build healthy families and businesses. As you connect with like-minded people, you will receive encouragement and support on your personal and professional journeys.
Discover how biblical principles have the power to transform your business and your life as you develop wisdom, leadership ability, and skills to take ground and accomplish big vision.
The Kingdom Business Leaders program is designed
to serve two categories of people with different opportunities for each.
A business owner is defined as someone who owns a majority interest in a business and is operating full time as the company leader. Opportunities we provide for business owners include:
2. Groups (our curriculum is owner-specific at this time)
5. Self-study program
A corporate leader is defined as someone who is a President or C-Level Executive of a private or public corporation that has more than 100 employees, or a Vice President who oversees at least 50 employees. Opportunities available to corporate owners include:
4. Self-study program
A Few Notes & Guidelines
At this time, our program is NOT intended for:
- non-profit leaders
- first-time start-up entrepreneurs who have been in business less than a year
- direct sales agents
- network marketers
- manufacturing sales representatives
- realtors working for franchise real estate organizations
- financial advisors working for franchise financial organization.
Also, Kingdom Business Leaders is not a networking organization. We understand that business opportunities might occur organically, but we prohibit overt networking and solicitation. Our desire is to provide a safe place for business leaders to connect, learn, and gain insights from others without concern that they will be sales targets. Our current groups curriculum is specific to business owners only. We hope to expand the curriculum to include corporate leaders in the future.
Kingdom Business Leaders has helped me to realize that when God owns my business, He brings the opportunities and the increase. And when you do business God's way—success always follows.
– P.C., KBL Group Member